Thursday, August 25, 2005

Steve's High School Reunion Bio

Most important experience since High School:
Traveling over the world-backpacking across Europe-spending three weeks in Africa and 2 years in Bolivia

Biography
Yup. Still here in the 3rd world. Graduated from UGA in 1998. I had an overwhelming desire for money, power, and women -so I became an archaeologist. And obtained none of these. But I have gotten to dig up some cool stuff and even the occasional dead guy. I worked in that until 2003. Then the overwhelming desire for money, power, women, AND FAME took over-so I joined the Peace Corp. I now live in the jungle with no running water or electricity somewhere in Bolivia. Now my hobbies include avoiding left wing insurgency and drinking this weird corn liquor every other day. I finish my 2 aƱos in July and, because my bid to become pope failed- back to archaeology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home